Sunday, January 3, 2010

What's For Dinner?

Don't you just hate that question that everyone always seems to ask? You've had a very long day and you just want to go home and do nothing. But you can't do that because you have a spouse and a bunch a kids who are begging to eat something, anything! You'd probably even appreciate if someone came in and said "Boy, I'd sure love to eat tacos for supper." Then you wouldn't have to make that decision of what to cook for supper.

Sometimes for me, the hardest part is deciding what to make, and not the actual cooking of the meal. My new year's resolution is to try one new recipe every week and blog about it. I have some great cookbooks that I've been collecting for years and I'm going to search for the best ones. I will also post some of my old favorites and hte standbys that my family really loves.

Enjoy your dinner!
Megan

1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan! You are inspiring me to cook something! I like to cook also, but when I get home from school, I just wanna play with the kids and do something very easy for dinner. So I get in a rut of making the same things...I h ave a great collection of cookbooks, but don't always look for something new... now I'm ready to try some new recipes with you! Hope y'all had a very merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete